Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tentang ‘Dia’

( trademark bespren, ex bespren n aku=Cik N..'dia'..n aku)
Suwa suwei kemoni..para ra ra..la..la..laa..It’s hard for me to describe who is ‘dia’ but the secret should b unfolded..who says that..me lah, I’m saying it now..ngah..ngah..he’s nobody but he was special..he’s no gud looking guy..juz ordinary (sort of)..a geek, a computer maniac, a nerd for sure and he was my besfren…well things changed and I sent him a message two weeks ago:

“THX for being the best buddy ever. YOU were my Hero actually. Ko selalu ada waktu aku nak mengadu domba. Ko selalu tolong aku. Terus terang aku cakap aku bertuah dapat kawan macam ko. Aku tipu ko pase ko bukan sorang kawan yang baik. Ko tersangatlah baik. I’m sorry for liking you…I’m sorry for not being besides you when you needed me da most…Sorry for being such a jerk. I guess that was my last call. Take a gud care of urself. Jangan selalu sakit. All da best for you both. Aku akan baik-baik aje tanpa ko (I miss my friend damn badly-tapi aku tak boleh selfish). May this b my new beginning.”

Gitulah gamaknye…sikit-sikit akan aku citerkan pase dia…to b continued..

No comments: